پايان دنيا در 2012 و نظريات موجود
It’s 2010 and with that people wonder about the fate of the planet, humanity, and reality itself based on prophecies both old and new, accelerating Earth changes, and our own growing intuition and dreams about what, if anything, is destined to happen two years from now. You’ve read the theories, watched the documentaries and films, and by now have probably formulated your own conclusions.
6 Views on the Outcome of 2012
The Mayan Calendar
The significance the classic Maya gave the December 21, 2012 date remains uncertain along with other enigmatic predictions left behind by prophets through the ages. Most classic Maya inscriptions are strictly historical prophetic declarations based on subjective interpretations. The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of beliefs and proposals positing that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur in the year 2012 culminating on the winter solstice December 21, 2012. This forecast is based primarily on what is said to be the end-date of the Mayan Calendar, which is presented as lasting 5,125 years. Arguments supporting this dating are drawn from a mixture of archaeoastronomical speculation, alternative interpretations of mythology, numerological constructions, and alleged prophecies from extraterrestrial beings.
A metaphysical interpretation of this transition posits that, during this time, the planet and its inhabitants may undergo a positive physical or spiritual transformation, 2012 marking the beginning of a new era of consciousness experience. Conversely, some believe that 2012 marks the beginning of an apocalypse. Both ideas have been disseminated in numerous books and TV documentaries, and have spread around the world through websites and discussion groups.
Certain predictions about how the world could end in 2012 (alignment with a black hole, collision with a rogue planet, polar shifts) have been rejected as pseudoscience by the scientific community, which maintains that many of these suggestions would violate the laws of physics, or are contradicted by simple observations.
December 21, 2012: The Mayan Long Count calendar, used by the Maya civilization of pre-Columbian Mesoamerica, completes its 13th b’ak’tun cycle since the calendar’s mythical starting point (equivalent to 3114 BCE August 11 in the proleptic Gregorian calendar, according to the «GMT-correlation» JDN= 584283). The Long Count b’ak’tun date of this starting point (184.108.40.206.0.0) is repeated, for the first time in a span of approximately 5,125 solar years. The significance of this period-ending to the pre-Columbian Maya themselves is unclear, and there is only a single known but incomplete inscription (Tortuguero Stela 6) which records this date. However, it is conjectured that this may represent in the Maya belief system a transition from the current ‹creation world› into the next. Many believe we are going through that transition at this time.
Mayan Calendar and 11:11 UT, Universal Time.
In 2009, the media embraced the Mayan Calendar date as many people brought forth their theories in books, documentaries, films, TV specials, the Internet, YouTube, art, and more. This will continue through December 22, 2012. Many became more fearful, while others embraced spiritual changes. This has been a year of great changes on the planet with natural disasters accelerating exponentially and a shift of consciousness being felt by most people who wonder where it will all go. Some are becoming more fearful, while others are allowing events to play out as guided.
In recent years scholars have discovered the amazing advances the ancient Maya made in astronomy and mathematics, their calendars remarkably accurate. As an indigenous society, it is unknown how they discovered celestial alignments incorporating them into their pyramids, calendars, and encoding them on the inner bark of certain trees, and on stone, to be found by future generations. This research continues though most of the ancient Maya Codices were destroyed. The Dresden codex is generally considered the most important of the few Maya Codices to survive.
In 2009, the History Channel presented «Decoding the Past» which mentioned the last page of the Dresden Codex. ‹Flood waters›, or flood stories take us to metaphoric creation myths, the flow of the Collective Unconsciousness, and reality as consciousness. The dragon, or serpent, represents human DNA. Sun and Moon reference balance of male and female, yin and yang, right and eft brain, reality stemming from consciousness. ‹Black on High› is the return to consciousness out of physical reality, (fade to black) at the end of time.
- «The last page of the Dresden Codex shows the destruction of the world via water. Waves gush from the mouth of a celestial dragon. More flood waters pour from sun and moon symbols on the underside of the monster’s body. An aged goddess also pours flood water onto the Earth. At the bottom of the picture crouches a ruler of the underworld. Above the picture, about half of the 15 glyphs have been destroyed, but a few of the remaining ones consistently refer to «Black Earth» or «Black on High».»
In 2009 Mayan Elders spoke out in opposition to the alleged Mayan Calendar Prophecies, saying interpretations have nothing to do with the end of time. Mainstream Mayanist scholars argue that the idea that the Long Count calendar «ends» in 2012 misrepresents Maya history. To the modern Maya, 2012 is largely irrelevant, and classic Maya sources on the subject are scarce and contradictory, suggesting that there was little if any universal agreement among them about what, if anything, the date might mean. Not all Mayan Elders would agree. Many adhere to the theory of a spiritual transformation taking place, culminating on December 21, 2012.
Some Maya are getting sick of 2012 hype MSNBC – October 10, 2009
- Guatemalan Mayan Indian elder Apolinario Chile Pixtun says archaeologists, astronomers and modern-day Mayas shrug off the popular frenzy over the date of 2012, predicting it will bring nothing more than a meteor shower of new-age ‹consciousness,› pseudo-science and alarmist television specials. Chile Pixtun, a Guatemalan, says the doomsday theories spring from Western, not Mayan, ideas. A significant time period for the Maya does end on the date, and enthusiasts have found a series of astronomical alignments they say coincide in 2012, including one that happens roughly only once every 25,800 years.It may sound all too much like other doomsday scenarios of recent decades – the 1987 Harmonic Convergence, the Jupiter Effect or «Planet X.» But this one has some grains of archaeological truth. One of them is Monument Six.
Found at an obscure ruin in southern Mexico during highway construction in the 1960s, the stone tablet almost didn’t survive; the site was largely paved over, and parts of the tablet were looted. It’s unique in that the remaining parts contain the equivalent of the date 2012. The inscription describes something that is supposed to occur in 2012 involving Bolon Yokte, a mysterious Mayan god associated with both war and creation. However – shades of Indiana Jones – erosion and a crack in the stone make the end of the passage almost illegible. Archaeologist Guillermo Bernal of Mexico’s National Autonomous University interprets the last eroded glyphs as maybe saying, «He will descend from the sky.»
The Maya civilization, which reached its height from the year 300 to 900, had a talent for astronomy. Its Long Count calendar begins in 3114 B.C., marking time in roughly 394-year periods known as Baktuns. Thirteen was a significant, sacred number for the Maya, and the 13th Baktun ends around Dec. 21, 2012.
On November 6, 2009 NASA posted an article called 2012: Beginning of the End or Why the World Won’t End?
- Remember the Y2K scare? It came and went without much of a whimper because of adequate planning and analysis of the situation. Impressive movie special effects aside, Dec. 21, 2012, won’t be the end of the world as we know. It will, however, be another winter solstice.
On November 8, 2009, the Syfy Channel presented «2012: Startling New Secrets» concluding with survivalists who are planning to move to underground bunkers (habitats) by 2012.
- The presenters, all knowledgeable in their fields, presented two points of view. Some believe the Mayan Calendar predicts doomsday on December 21, 2012, while others believe it will be a spiritual transformation. Could both be right? Then again, there are those who see it as just another day (marker) on the calendar. To me it’s all a hologram that will evolve, on or around, that day.
On November 13, 2009 Roland Emmerich’s disaster film 2012 premiered.
- In the Mayan city of Tikal in Guatemala, the victims of a mass suicide adhere to the Mayan Long Count Calendar, which predicts the end of the world will occur at the end of the current cycle on or around December 21, 2012, which coincides with the Galactic Alignment of December 21, 2012 (the northern hemisphere’s winter solstice). The Institute for Human Continuity, a covert organization aware of the situation, begins building huge arks beneath the Himalayan Mountains designed to withstand natural disasters, in order to save humanity, significant species, and mankind’s greatest treasures. There are debates about how and when the world’s governments will alert their citizens, and how to select those who will survive Armageddon. Meanwhile, on a trip to Yellowstone with his children, Jackson meets Charlie Frost (Woody Harrelson), who hosts a radio segment on the Mayans› predictions.
According to researcher and author William Henry, this alignment is considered to be an embodiment of the Sacred Tree, The Tree of Life, a Tree remembered as sacred in all the world’s spiritual traditions. Emerging from this tree, or star alignment, comes a serpent (DNA) rope with an enlightened being named Nine (9, Closure) Winds (Wormholes, Spirals, StarGates, SG, Sacred Geometry). Nine Winds is Quetzalcoatl riding upon a blessed substance the Mayans called itz (literally ‹the blessed substance›) apparently spewing from it. In Mayan belief a serpent rope emerges from the center of the galaxy, symbolized by an 8-rayed or 8-spoked wheel. Cosmic sap oozes from this world tree or cosmic cross.
The Milky Way Galaxy is the inspiration for the symbol of the Ouroboros. In mythology the Milky Way Galaxy keeps a ‹great time cycle› that ends in catastrophic change. This refers to a serpent of light (Milky Way) residing in the heavens, who, when viewed at the galactic central point near Sagittarius, eats its own tail. Suntelia Aion refers to the sun (light) rising out of the mouth of the ouroboros (aion) on the winter solstice December 21, 2012. Ancient historians, and especially Plato, referred to a cycle of catastrophe at the End of that Age.
Solar Cycles – Solar Max 2012
Solar Cycle 24 began on January 4, 2008 and peaks in 2012.
Solar Max Wikipedia
Solar Max YouTube
Solar Max – Sunspots and the Rise and Fall of Civilizations
Crystal Skull Theory
Another 2012 theory states that the ancient Maya encoded information into 12 crystal skulls which will be reunited on December 21, 2012, creating a matrix that will result in the sacred information being returned to humanity as consciousness evolves. In other words you will remember that you are a ight being here to experience the physical in time and then return to light as physical reality ends.
Terence McKenna (November 16, 1946 – April 3, 2000) was a writer, philosopher, and ethnobotanist. He is noted for his many speculations on the use of psychedelic, plant-based hallucinogens, and subjects ranging from shamanism, the development of human consciousness, and the Novelty Theory – Time Wave: Zero Point.
Time Wave: Zero Point Google Video (11 minutes). Other Videos
- Novelty Theory predicts the ebb and flow of novelty in the universe as an inherent quality of time. McKenna developed the theory in the mid-1970s after his experiences in the Amazon at La Chorrera led him to closely study the King Wen sequence of the I-Ching. Novelty theory involves ontology, extropy, and eschatology.The theory proposes that the universe is an engine designed for the production and conservation of novelty. Novelty, in this context, can be thought of as newness, or extropy (a term coined by Max More meaning the opposite of entropy). According to McKenna, when novelty is graphed over time, a fractal waveform known as «timewave zero» or simply the «timewave» results. The graph shows at what time periods, but never at what locations, novelty increases or decreases.
Considered by some to represent a model of history’s most important events, the universal algorithm has also been extrapolated to be a model for future events. McKenna admitted to the expectation of a «singularity of novelty», and that he and his colleagues projected many hundreds of years into the future to find when this singularity (runaway «newness» or extropy) could occur. The graph of extropy had many enormous fluctuations over the last 25,000 years, but amazingly, it hit an asymptote at exactly December 21, 2012.
In other words, entropy (or habituation) no longer exists after that date. It is impossible to define that state. The technological singularity concept parallels this, only at a date roughly three decades later. According to leading expert Ray Kurzweil), another concept called cultural singularity (essentially cultural dissolution, or language dissolution), parallels this as well.
McKenna claimed to have no knowledge of the Mayan calendar, which ends exactly the same day that the Timewave graph does: December 21, 2012.
Cherokee Calendar Prophecy2004 and 2012 bring an alignment connected to the Cherokee Calendar and in the heavens of the Rattlesnake Constellation. It is the time of the doublehead serpent stick. It is the time of the Red of Orion and Jupiter against White Blue of Pleiades and Venus. It is the time of the Uku’s choosing. It is the time of the Beloved Woman and Mysteries of Time Untime. It is the Time Untime of the Thunderbolt and the spirits of Lightning Mountains. Rattlesnake or serpent represents the human DNA biogenetic experiment.
The Hopi Indians of Arizona believe that we are living in the fourth of five eras – the Fourth World, and there will be a ‹Great Purification› just before the start of the Fifth World. They have a series of nine prophecies, starting with the coming of white men with guns, (which came true in the sixteenth century). The eighth prophecy is the hippie era, which was manifested in the nineteen sixties. The only remaining prophecy to be fulfilled is the appearance of a new star that they call Blue Star Kachina. ‹Speaking Wind›, a Pueblo Indian from Northern New Mexico, has said that the Fifth World will start in December 2012. This conforms to Hopi Indian prophecies, even though some have put the transition at 2011.
- In the ³Brahma-Vaivarta Purana², Lord Krishna tells Ganga Devi that a Golden Age will come in the Kali Yuga – one of the four stages of development that the world goes through as part of the cycle of eras, as described in Hindu scriptures. Lord Krishna predicted that this Golden Age will start 5,000 years after the beginning of the Kali Yuga, and will last for 10,000 years.Yuga in Hindu philosophy is the name of an ‹epoch› or ‹era› within a cycle of four ages. These are the Satya Yuga (or Krita Yuga), the Treta Yuga, the Dvapara Yuga and finally the Kali Yuga. According to Hindu cosmology, life in the universe is created, destroyed once every 4.1 to 8.2 billion years, which is one full day (day and night) for Brahma. The lifetime of a Brahma himself may be 311 trillion and 40 Billion years. The cycles are said to repeat like the seasons, waxing and waning within a greater time-cycle of the creation and destruction of the universe. Like Summer, Spring, Winter and Autumn, each yuga involves stages or gradual changes which the earth and the consciousness of mankind goes through as a whole. A complete yuga cycle from a high Golden Age of enlightenment to a Dark Age and back again is said to be caused by the solar system’s motion around a central sun.
Mayan Calendar Matches Hindu Calendar
It is interesting that this prediction of the emergence of a new world is prophesied to appear about the same time that the Mayans predicted it to come! The Mayan calendar began with the Fifth Great Cycle in 3114 BC and will end on 21 December 2012 AD. The Hindu Kali Yuga calendar began on 18 February 3102 B.C. There is only a difference of 12 years between the Hindu’s beginning of the Kali Yuga and the Mayan’s beginning of the Fifth Great Cycle.
Golden Age Could Begin in 2012
The ancient Hindus mainly used lunar calendars but also used solar calendars. If an average lunar year equals 354.36 days, then this would be about 5270 lunar years from the time when the Kali Yuga started until 21 Dec 2012. This is the same year that the Mayans predict rebirth of our planet. It is also about 5113 solar years of 365.24 days per year, and is day number 1,867,817 into the Kali Yuga. By either solar or lunar years, we are over 5,000 years into the Kali Yuga and it is time for Lord Krishna’s prophecy to happen according to the ancient Hindu scriptures. Lord Krishna’s Golden Age could easily begin in 2012!
Mayan Prophecy Matches Hindu Prophecy
It is amazing that both calendars began at about the same time over 5,000 years ago and both calendars predict a totally new world and/or golden age after about 5,000 years into their calendars! We are definitely on to something with these Mayan and Hindu 2012 predictions. Historically, this is an amazing fact since these two ancient cultures did not have any contact.
The end of Kali Yuga occurs «When flowers will be begot within flowers, and fruits within fruits, then will the Yuga come to an end. And the clouds will pour rain unseasonably when the end of the Yuga approaches.»
There are many pseudo-science theories about the eight-year pentagonal cycle of Venus. Some believe that a doorway opened during the Venus Transit on June 8, 2004 closing on June 6, 2012. Others link it to the Goddess Venus (the archetype for all feminine deities) and her return to create a new reality.
Ellie’s View of the December 21, 2012 ProphecyTime is an illusion, so exact dates don’t apply and tend to be wrong. Prophecies throughout history have named this as the end of time, citing science and pseudoscience as a basis for their conclusions.
Everything about the events of December 21, 2012 is up for conjecture, personal interpretation and consist of a long line of theories that make sense to those who present them. What is true and what is false will be determined on, or before, that date.
Consciousness is shifting on all levels, which cannot be denied. Spiritually this is a movement into higher consciousness. To examine the accelerating physical Earth changes and consciousness of humanity, recognizing and healing its issues, is to understand this evolutionary process and what is occurring. There are many factors linked to December 21, 2012 back into light, from which the human biogenetic came.
The best barometer for you, is your own intuition, which will allow you to sense great changes within and without. Dreams and meditation will also guide this part of your journey.
دوستان اگر كسي زحمت ترجمه را بكشه تا بقيه استفاده كنند ممنون ميشم.
البته من از مترجم گوگل استفاده ميكنم ولي خوب دقيق نيست.